Re: [CBQ] Slide and Negative Scanners

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Slide and Negative Scanners
From: "Dale Grice" <dfgrice@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 12:05:35 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Well, I store all my images including CB&Q (trying to remain relevant) on a RAID 5 network attached storage. I keep spare disks on hand. A Raid 5 system can tolerate a disk failure. Replace it with a new one and the data store is automatically rebuilt. Google readynas. I can also get any doc or image on my Cell phone anywhere in the world where I have a cell or wifi service. Very handy. Impresses doctors when I can pull up medical records from home.

Dale Grice