Re: [CBQ] P2K and Athearn GP7s

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] P2K and Athearn GP7s
From: "William Hirt" <whirt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 08:14:39 -0600

Steve,

I added the Kadee couplers. The Proto units come with Proto couplers.

Bill HIrt

On 11/3/2020 10:42 AM, fuchst900 via groups.io wrote:

It looks like the Proto unit has clear class lights and KD couplers? Is this stock or did you add the KD’s?  I bought a pre-LED Genesis GP9 (Rio Grande in the bumble bee scheme) and the biggest complaint was those incandescent bulbs.  Changing them out to LED’s is much better.  Steve near Walla Walla

View/Reply Online (#60752) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic