Re: [CBQ] P2K and Athearn GP7s

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] P2K and Athearn GP7s
From: "Rick Keil" <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 11:48:56 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=yfO0Dq4lyonWeWAm7w8yYTZ6Am2ZbFQSqwYUvmYG5MQ=; b=cZZZjuLEWNXDoPMuLdX4xfXU7sKI8ZLfChJpxOUMO/RyEScF+LNbofI8FtTtPJ0QKTi+eO1L5fguFt+hj5UubAYohMGa/669Np/kBN6EJ+cuZGy4/5WElg9kDzdrpwUajcv2yQGfFgPvd4l3B/Cdq8JrHXOxuQ1iLYQIQUbjAfONxbVnLUqAWC6bPEv0yVsehs2Jnq+Lb6RziS3eIWGX+SF+itsq73pQRTrBLwCjHL+9HVWovoa46sY42poAWY/O3+TTwR2fosHlul+axAeNOZmDZFU/UGkBSsgkp/ceGMO8jGvqWWnE3IBz4JtoGIJu1sZSxAKrPP5S4Pq4NJFBHw==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=RbskGOLus9/jAFbEWhFmDahZcm7qFDXIlfs3spzOITGvQ4pzu5Ak7a1BZ4x1uoNcwCh/3LT9TcjmvcsdJMsB3t+zgsgXathSOxHTdrI78X4sCIoBaSzzjVEV3v3ZjTus+NctHv1csGTU50g+kS6z2w7ZwoRcAIuiWwVQYZwOK4ETWv4dr7rhprfoNH55Y4nBU2qwMSdvbz8O+fdDmaAlEEWfFOYP7iLtiHEC9ckI+d/iKQhvSAGxkmC8kPMpvkbpAUIMaV4yJMlv+aHNcyoZgfTbIYF+OOdCWmXfrg0xFj/MOpGG3bTItmw7gIH9LCbOMxgT9sNLsKiTiFKuSxb8bw==