Re: [CBQ] P2K and Athearn GP7s

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] P2K and Athearn GP7s
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 10:15:29 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

All-

A quick scroll of my GP photo file seems to indicate that there were two sizes of heralds applied to the Grey and Black GPs.   Might have to do with the transition between decal or painted and Scotchlite heralds.

Before you redecal I would check photos and dates to see which one you want.

Charlie Vlk