Re: [CBQ] Walthers Proto GP7 Phase II Diesels

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Walthers Proto GP7 Phase II Diesels
From: "Nelson Moyer" <npmoyer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 00:23:33 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=KuUrtZRqXXXUElVeVNs71rIIvJXaYAa0GwTx2ZUnAUQ=; b=U1v9RZacZhLlvAGZrVPWqFbhmDAOhx59dxDyxVAzntFM647/gkdqE8mzJ2KKXfy3m2GUCu0OgR2Ma0nTHBdDXwT4/KX5aX7i1NydbldC2e0oDEt0F/ewjLkf2jK0np79fVwww7Yq1rg9eQy6UUXzfUeoOTkTgwZU9SS0WkDwXW4e29C81A1Pm0sXVplgwJr4HtmKj6hXUE/jZYiuQMI82dGHIviODZMJxvEmbgN3LLEl0S5KoJbDtMMX4PJ2sVGYJj+3aCw28mTxMTfXFXDfUgbEmwydHVANWkO5hU3XH/HW0E52rT1+1yzhmys1+m43iN2dQIE5sdbOKFvRdfuvCQ==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=SDa453Ccsf873H5gMoxZDRrEVqLyJrFayWmYU5PfL02AJMdscC+RnfzgT+UlQcR+dqSwbXJviZoBXbhjJRLnbRIyBVEY0uIfNjHGLIK9b4hk/fR0TsD2rP7mMKafIY2vPoqepsiM6/spe8zmEg/VGZzIBxCUylziDgVqZXcnrVAdNfV4hk4UoKSy+Uf9Fv/sPcaDl4EzBBxekKLOfvCnGzULG6C4SBywMHIO8svE98sQA786zgYKaGMfj5NQqBNnbxfrYizVcduerJYU2mEW/WLAkxcBXzYPereE/Qhb8nMfcU6ePKsxQGQ3HlMs7KCvAb5QWiFsiycCZpEYjcA/Lg==