Re: [CBQ] New Walthers HO Scale Jordan Spreader

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New Walthers HO Scale Jordan Spreader
From: "Ted Schnepf" <railsunl@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 00:40:14 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hi Nelson,

Don't be so fast assinging the Jordan to lines west. In the winter of 1979, on the Milwaukee, I was on a Jordan just like that model, clearing yard tracks of snow, in Bensenville yard, in the Chicago Terminal. We would clear 5 tracks, and cover one track till spring.

I am certain the Q/BN that winter was also useing its Jordan's on branch and secondary lines in Illinois.

Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet,
Elgin, Ill. 60120

847=697-5353