Re: [CBQ] Color of Wooden Water Tanks

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Color of Wooden Water Tanks
From: "Louis Zadnichek via groups.io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 17:26:15 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
April 7, 2020

Group - There is also black-and-white photographic evidence within the BRHS Website's Flickr Page that some water columns (also known as stand pipes) located at stations were painted either silver/aluminum or white at one time or another. There seems to be no set pattern with some station columns changing color back-and-forth over the years.

The Flickr Page now has over 21,500 images on a wide variety of Burlington Route subject matter just waiting to be viewed. With many of us now sheltering-in-place due to the C-Virus Pandemic, this is a perfect time to open the BRHS Flickr Page Albums and surf the images. Getting back to water column colors, the only ones I every saw were black - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL