Re: [CBQ] Interesting Locomotive Consists (and possible location info)

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Interesting Locomotive Consists (and possible location info)
From: "Fred Crissey" <fhc925@frontier.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 23:50:57 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Louis and Ken:
When I was working Detroit for the Q I would occasionally drop my wife off at her office which was located on the north side of the MC/NYC's Livernois yard.  Often I would see a train powered with Q units on a eastbound freight headed for the Detroit River tunnel and across southern Ontario to Buffalo.  It just occurred to me someone may have taken some photos of Q units in Canada (and why didn't I do that).  It's shorter from Chicago to Buffalo via Detroit than Toledo/Cleveland/Erie.  The NYC train symbol LS 2 or 4 or 6.  Too long ago for that detail.
Fred Crissey