Re: [CBQ] Interesting Locomotive Consists (and possible location info)

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Interesting Locomotive Consists (and possible location info)
From: "Rick Woods" <rwoods613@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 07:26:49 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
As I will be modeling the NYC Kankakee Belt line and will feature Zearing on my layout, I'm curious to know more about pool power run throughs between the Q, UP and NYC/PC.
I'm pretty sure that the UP power run throughs were between Cicero and Grand Island and would be seen passing through Zearing on the Q Galesburg to Chicago main.
How about the NYC power?  Was that between either Gibson or Elkhart and Denver and would also be seen passing through Zearing?
--
Rick Woods
New York Central Kankakee Belt (aka "The Streator Connection")

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#58521) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic