Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Archives Question

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Archives Question
From: "Bryan Howell via Groups.Io" <tubaman21=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 23:55:25 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Charlie,

At the time, the Society did not have a place for the AFEs. That has changed. I have been in contact with the CRRM and they are currently working on preserving the CB&Q AFEs and making them accessible to researchers. We inquired about bringing them to Baraboo, but they feel they are important to Colorado RR history and feel they are a good fit in their collection.

Bryan J Howell
BRHS VP Publications

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 6:06 PM, Charlie Vlk