Re: [CBQ] Photo Help

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Photo Help
From: "Dave Weber" <dave@cimmarondesign.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2019 19:24:37 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
there was also on at sheridan. it said Batavia Ill USA on it on one side don’t know about the other.

On Jul 7, 2019, at 7:09 PM, Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Bryan,

There is one of these at my childhood home as a yard ornament/planter.  Give me a little while to make contact with current owner. There's no doubt these were sources from one supplier on lines east and distribute through the Aurora storehouse.

Leo