Re: [CBQ] E5 Questions

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] E5 Questions
From: "Louis Zadnichek via Groups.Io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 15:14:46 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
July 6, 2019

Dennis - I'm sure this Group has picked-up many new members since BB No. 14 was published in August 1985 who may not be aware of that treasure trove of information on Aeolus. Some of our youngest Group members may not have even been born by that date.

And for old timers like me who visited both 4000 in the Galesburg dead line and 4001 in the Lincoln dead line during the late 1950s as a teenager, your post has motivated me to locate my copy of BB No. 14 and reread the article. Thankfully, all this has been documented!

I'm attaching two images showing both the 4000 and 4001 under construction at West Burlington while having their shrouding applied.  It's just like Hol recorded, a light steel framework to support the stainless steel sheathing.  There is no Shotweld gear in sight - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL