Re: [CBQ] National Malleable advert

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] National Malleable advert
From: "Rupert Gamlen" <gamlenz@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 21:44:03 +0000
Accept-language: en-NZ, en-US
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Hol

I also found Russ very willing to share data. I enjoyed exchanging e-mails with him and was saddened to hear that he had died. It would be a memorial to him if his material  was available but, not having been in contact with Russ for a number of years, considered it inappropriate to contact his widow for consent. I wondered if anyone else had taken photos at the Cicero plant.

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ