Re: [CBQ] Locomotive 1374

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Locomotive 1374
From: "Louis Zadnichek via Groups.Io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 17:29:04 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
March 1, 2019

Archie - As our resident expect on the Q in Missouri, have you ever come across anything about this movement.  Unless it happened entirely during night time hours, you'd think some newspaper along the route (particularly Hannibal and/or Brookfield) would've recorded if not photographed the movement. I believe that the more direct MP route wasn't used because of tunnels.  Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL