Re: [CBQ] Pioneer Zephyr 9900

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Pioneer Zephyr 9900
From: "jpslhedgpeth via Groups.Io" <jpslhedgpeth=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 19:52:35 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Louis..I think you have "slipped a cog" someplace along the line ..I never said ANYTHING about NEBRASKA CITY..The location is Table Rock.  You can just barely see the east end of the depot over the tail end of the PZ which..again, fitts "Table Rock"  That double step "step box" would have been useful in the territory the PZ was running in in those "latter days".  The towns between Lincoln and St. Joe via Tecumseh and those along the Republican River line from TR to Wymore and thence up the Wymore-Crete line had less than "up to date" platforms.  I have seen these before.

Pete