Re: [CBQ] Re: Elephant Style Es

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Elephant Style Es
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 12:41:48 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1516124513; bh=3N3uBQ40R0vHuVOGpFFienPmj9ULoTxC8AgjiSMewUs=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=UH+UHuDwtz3JW3UxN1BjEBNgfdIHcdc40vzyiR27SmaIJTEAvlvaxApZ+LZgYBiHqmPSGhKTw/nTryUpTnC0YQr/WYtNUL7ePjaxI1SnA92PAcOlH0Nfph0dwSPTGtvVJmwOx7EdPlqkTZv7Me+5hrDRsqcKST89m/h5LpAEPjo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Archie..Let's check as see how many on here know what FTD means..We used to get some ITD at Lincoln on  particular local....Just for "grins and giggles" let's hear from the "gallery" those who know what FTD and ITD are.

Pete