Re: [CBQ] Elephant Style Es

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Elephant Style Es
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 12:18:46 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Rickie..Both those trains..43 out of Lincoln and whatever it was going to Casper were "light" trains...I may be wrong on this, but I don't think that "in the latter days" they were just two totally separate trains..There was "back in the day" a "thru" pullman which ran out of Lincoln to Casper via Alliance, but that car would have just been switched out of 43 and into the Casper Trailn whose number escapes me.  The connection was maintained, but there were no through cars...

I'll be standing by waiting to be corrected by anyone who is more knoledgable than I.  Also I think that 43 ran....in regular service with just one unit.

Pete