Re: Re: [CBQ] Re: St. Francis Kansas Turntable and Engine House

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Re: [CBQ] Re: St. Francis Kansas Turntable and Engine House
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 12:10:01 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1511197819; bh=ztkTTx5HhumobshruCahKvEYYmyra3GuS2j3HVrnQYI=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=wmRBNmGXnGQ6irKNef4hjVMIjfTsS8SsW9M5RXFoTmrq+vDOWJz2gUiE41OedXjh+owjmLTIYK1nKRNADU8VY48nPZ6V/A6Rb2st4L5i9+2I1YAJpFoXfcLGid3Lf8+PauXQwao759Pb+tzSHDKHK9jyEpNSsx0llKHBaVzAiJ8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

November 20, 2017

Hol - There was no photograph attachment with either one of your posts.  Please repeat. Thanks - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL