Re: [CBQ] St. Francis Kansas Branch Traffic

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] St. Francis Kansas Branch Traffic
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 15:27:13 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1510604837; bh=6HA67u4a6UgzgitQsWDJsnS9GVBWw4G9EPlYrjcPr7M=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=LaiZQihr/5m0g2J7nGoj8uVOsLXWc4m6IPUo2g1NNgMxfGrXMkQVgKuYzThdaUPEERmgq7b/o0JFeUD6tpVOnXDX3q3UsmDllin8feUYHvSRl/GEODzXGLQGiRuaB9HVrKd6VPvS6Aq6fa98REP2NN0Ejmd3+Ow7Kup3MAMGFdw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

That kitchen car was for the purpose of transporting "cream cans" from producers to a Creamery  primarily in Orleans IIRC.

Pete