RE: [CBQ] 9123 or not

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] 9123 or not
From: "'Rupert & Maureen' gamlenz@ihug.co.nz [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 07:54:23 +1200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1501098862; bh=tECP30sETdltFErD8sigL0QxFBLUtILHn58uFFnpT5A=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=YYRlBbq8Gyzvccbp+7Vf9HlA+42O/pdmQqGBW8G6BMYH5qYhBYORUKfeahzLuR9j8nO+aZ3utYbXz/QvY0QM15++euv5oo8NgJ3JJqEtONXdiS4IWvRuDIlNFTW3FnmnZlDxgyOkTwN884vh3mHkfQaTw9WTZu3kNAk9A0YVGkM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Louis

The photo on eBay was labelled as being in Chicago. In the Bulletin – I only have an old photocopy so the quality of the photos is poor – are photos of the Cummings being tested by the CB&Q at Chicago and Omaha as well as the builder’s photo, and the unit does not appear to have yet received its road letters and numbers in any of them. The article stated that FW&D wanted to apply the letters and numbers themselves so, if the photo was taken at Chicago, there would be no letters and numbers to remove.

Perhaps someone with an original copy of Burlington Bulletin 6 could check the photos on pages 18 and 19.

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ