[CBQ] R.L. Moore Sr. ?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] R.L. Moore Sr. ?
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 19:45:15 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Does anyone on this group know how to reach R.L. Moore Sr. ? Or do you know of
anyway who does ? He came up to me before the start of the March, Aurora
presentation. I was simply amazed of his mental faculties at age 95. I've
looked through internet searches to no avail. I do know he lives in the
Marywood neighborhood of what is now surrounded by Aurora and even believe he
lives on Molitor road.

I'd really like to sit down with him and ask a few million questions as he is
one of the last
Surviving men who hand find steam.

And for a couple of you on the list for whom he's not your favorite just keep
in mind a lot
Of water has gone under the bridge and he is a WWII vet.

Any help is appreciated . Spread the word as I know some of you converse with
others who meet with him at the informal Q vets get together.

Thanks,
Leo Phillipp

Posted by: qutlx1@aol.com

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com