Re: [CBQ] R.L. Moore Sr. ?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] R.L. Moore Sr. ?
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 11:55:05 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

June 15, 2017

Leo - I can't find R.L. Moore, Sr., as you identified, on the 'Net, either. As age 95, most likely he is in an assisted living community or living with family. Assuming Mr. Moore retired as an engineer on the BN, perhaps, you can find him through BNSF/Union records, or, perhaps, Railroad Retirement/Social Security. Since he is a World War Two vet, may be he still belongs to an American Legion or VFW Post in Aurora. Good luck in your search. I'd like to hear his recollections, too. He would've hired on the Q some 75 years ago, say 1941 or thereabouts. You'd think that Mr. Moore must've come with someone, a friend or family member, to your Aurora presentation. However you originally broadcasted the presentation, try that again as he heard about it the first time, may be he will hear about you looking for him the second. Thanks for all you do - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL