RE: [CBQ] Airbrush question

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Airbrush question
From: "'Douglas Harding' doug.harding@iowacentralrr.org [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 13:08:15 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1488136128; bh=nRbhpsv7KVAGteV47CJud80gU7Nett5C3VtoMGbyGEY=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=VQ5TgDDzzND6QRKbphb84ub1wXxbxDKpxSMTD+9vKVtPS9gNOOaqrQZMze9bUka8fhbAJxfcLYnSrWn+mxxjqdezNV2V/B4zDTpVr7J6l9idEL/MtD26eSujjjejXo+P28zm1gfToBEwKkQceusiXDf1iSpozTq+yOUhbWvqE2c=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Don I understand completely. There are some good airbrushes out there. And there are China made copies, some good, some not so good, also being sold.

Nelson’s tip about the Hobby Lobby coupon is a good one. Look for Dick Blick’s art stores or Michaels if one is near you.

Here are some websites that may help. Also check out the sites for each brand. I know Badger often has a “clearance” box on their site with returned or open box items.

https://www.coastairbrush.com/

http://www.chicagoairbrushsupply.com/