Re: [CBQ] La Grange Presentation

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] La Grange Presentation
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 13:19:44 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1488136789; bh=+FU9NEBEyril1ksTYiMAX/dBEs925Pw/hEtUyf6JUF0=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=zOgSlthWt2G3crdZfxU4kX6HHF2Y2PzAsMX7H3EeIo6hkt0QklO62n/w89HddXNn4FQBdtGaZX2fri7niavVVIAwp27QSaXjbbaVZeXD8Me5mA+egbfxeFKhMYITHW/VLU97qQXaZ8SISaGoI64aY9sTCcgiFP/CNlgOkDDq2oE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Larry,

It's at Lyons township HS near Stone Ave station at 7PM. Further details are on the BRHS web site at Burlingtonroute.org

Leo