Re: [CBQ] Interesting paint job,etc [1 Attachment]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Interesting paint job,etc [1 Attachment]
From: "Richard Townsend richtownsend@netscape.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 12:46:25 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1485539191; bh=csHVbzLSeWdOk3msOXlgP0ftPu0IR08rdmAjWakpbvM=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Z8iRwdIMgTkvMRqhjqW1y9gFvpdBrU6szCzpmt0KCNAu2fxrRsJyw1L5FnU7znsw0jhXCthEpWsKWYI8ef2EXKs7zcshmZ6jMNipteBHPmvZL9aEMznGOAh/rgkwTP5Ye3c75UXm9DMuS5TwWRDbk43skNKCAoRppQS3w6DNWbE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Richard Townsend included below]

A shot of the north side of the Loveland depot is attached. Note the common brick used on the lower part of the wall where it would have been covered up by the platform.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR