Re: [CBQ] Can you identify location or use ?

To: Q <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Can you identify location or use ?
From: "Michael Matalis mmatalis@sprynet.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 16:19:19 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1475529569; bh=GDizI2XKzPNi8laxd8NKkrIkzn1pme/Ow5RfNyLKexw=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=QQNKW3DJhJa21FoKV/DaQWLzLliGlXLL8iPyAzsIyYDfZt5sayhyE/voMNE4KpjpKyb2BvE6WkSO2+Ic2cw/ec3wMQTfvNp3JLFogOCALv2WRdIMLvEPtISNDAavfWBNndG57OeEJLiBrVUuExqLVkY4Z2n+WaAtlpwUydoCcD8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

If you are selling on eBay and want to keep things simple you try to avoid international sales.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/
You can see my photos and my ugly mug at http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/sets/
And you can now find me and my fine felines on Facebook