Re: [CBQ] Can you identify location or use ?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Can you identify location or use ?
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 13:01:24 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1475514088; bh=kcaKiS0M4FXNfBdVtj9NeRIVD7pxi4iqixkElPuzXPA=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=FWB2CYlVCMXjSM+ZreBulicYCK6zolNqxrgtqC6dgx5V1JxLbPuD9YhpEoIe4Iy+mBXNWacC1VgU3OCCyiYf80bin96rlR7X63BqVlbQGfjJVylx79tgJH8LGHrI7k4snWd05PUwcEF2HYWGA6jubgKQoDUn6R2NV1EUARjh0q4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I don't recall any engines being scrapped at Lincoln either by a "commercial yard" or by the Q...Hol is usually absolutely correct but.., I haven't seen the photo you guys are discussing, but I have no memory of ever seeing an engine scrapped at Lincoln either commercial or by the Q.  I've been around Lincoln since Sept 1954 and I just don't recall seeing any cutting being done here.

BTW..I saw no link or reference as to how to see whatever photo it is you guys are discussing.

Pete