Re: [CBQ] Re: Rochelle - Iron Sponge Foundry And Track

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Rochelle - Iron Sponge Foundry And Track
From: "rgortowski@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 16:03:42 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1473969826; bh=27V4XZJP3p6yXW6bDRVxwPIQbO98/26b2GRwIepVCuU=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=fHezVGPvuK5bfqZ9GGLbzu7J71D5pOqeeu6Tho7AKX5sz+zITUQj4vhRj7CkyUsfAMMgKV7CF+zTlPSk8KdP9niXeQCiw7nTwvfV8T03Z05ojXuwrOVWGBlqSb80OY9w1Wwz4tQpGGUNHtDnE1jt8NU8aCxlkjkwTvlNgsCPyIk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I agree with Bob - this is not the factory.  The track arrangement is wrong for the Caron spur.  I'll look at the drawing tonight to try and pin this down.  Great photo of Rochelle, though!

Rich G