Re: [CBQ] Re: TR2 Cab

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: TR2 Cab
From: "Gordon Smith kc2bw@optonline.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 17:51:58 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1473112304; bh=LH1iVO9FTFjZyHU5gHNlOEP4coScKrqs+jf76Z/5iRU=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=vSvRxJZRYQex3mVTEt7/MUGxiBQVTLEnkmgqz7np5BqwOeTeg5e3Fjtgh+vcHlph/jmFYE6OpkIGyxST33+ap2vFIuxoeIxtOEQrz5jYm/oDn00PQ/NvBHJlIdgpnIXP9L8qaX0+Av+2tCDm8+PseQCwfWStfo/aibDg3XtiE1Y=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Rich...The only TR2 set that had the
notched hoods was the 9400. It was  a
demo set. When the cab was added to the
calf, the slope was also changed
according to pictures I have. Remember
that the TR2 is the transfer version of
the NW2. Also there were no windows on
the rear of the cabs below the two large
ones. That is where the sand box hatches
were, and on the engineers side the
floor is raised about nine inches
higher. At least on all the ones I ever
worked on( EL NYC PRR NH and RR)  Also,
I do not see a small window on the door
below the two standard ones. Maybe its a
light reflection from bare metal where
the paint wore off.

Gordon Smith