Re: [CBQ] Variation in the Grays in the Blackbird Scheme

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Variation in the Grays in the Blackbird Scheme
From: "rgortowski@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 11:55:27 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1473004531; bh=TfRqAhxQs9Ly5tew9YWyrGnKlu0sVRYNT/vwYLwlIIg=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=XoR8LaXnK3rO4VLPfUEXHyRieLoiNFWf6EeyUy5u697SgFkMGPYekoQMkI4s0ytQmEnxlxKK7bmJhxs/6LCjCzuf5rZjwXGrjIqPktYMGBOOIlNV03WNdgXcFCID9USZHRNAyfCSdUbQXHZgULDuTKaJnsU+gSd3mEctZ2kzf54=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Nelson,

Thanks!  That is a great reference!  It really emphasizes your point - Fifty shades of Grey...

Rich G