Re: [CBQ] Mainline sidings ?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Mainline sidings ?
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 23:24:21 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1456291467; bh=PUnDg30tFW4dhDJuGmVls3lrH3M19mKirbYehf2JNbY=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=YlMkm5IRRB/tO8YLxtgKyxWWt3V+Uew+LmRjJHWUbV96ct9YJmn6WhOIyr8b6SxpMW/Xq0iER9gF0gj1hpKiADXFJyE0pB2M+8n5gHUhGBAvIEn3dNlnyLetQOfh0gB8DVjmlUlZ1HL6w/QXMlFeZx92kAJklxR1pvM9zlVhpkI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I'm going to route this question into the siding for tonight. I received an off list email from a former Q DS and we'll have a conversation soon and the I'll update the group.

Thanks all for the responses,

Leo