Re: [CBQ] Mainline sidings ?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Mainline sidings ?
From: "Ed Pavlovic cbq168a@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 22:49:14 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1456289367; bh=XnMt/49xPFDqlzR8mxzlud2tqKYXbEKn4Q9vyGQJIak=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Sm2kjzw103s6itb/mnPW2wOYJznP0Hy2k6pYxGGBn8H+Ulo18pXs3hwh0RaU5ojqjeJXjNNZv4IV6CLCG7sQDEmxzlRdgxXkR6j2RGilJeU8oQZWvc8EklvG/kbauy8p/f4e6yDfrZYNQOLkVBTn7whuy6ra0/g1gFzBw3JZ6TQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo,
Any chance that there might have been a pot signal at the far end to govern movement back onto the main?

At Rondout, IL on the Milwaukee, there was a pot signal controlled by the tower op to govern movements over the spring switch to leave the siding.  This was when the plant was a mechanical interlocking.  After it was electrified, the westward pass ended up with signals and a power switch.  East number 6 track kept the pot and the springer until the switch was removed.

Ed

Sent from my iPhone