Re: [CBQ] Re: Mainline sidings ?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Mainline sidings ?
From: "'Douglas Harding' doug.harding@iowacentralrr.org [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 23:13:32 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo, my experience/knowledge comes from operating sessions on model railroads. I have never worked for the railroad. I have had the opportunity to op on a few TT&TO layouts, which requires knowing the basic rules that govern train movements, mostly single track because most layouts are single track. While some layouts are set up with signals and CTC and later systems, many still use some variation of train orders. I also have a copy of Josserand’s Rights of Trains, other books on operating your model railroad, and I am a member of the OpSig group the National Model Railroad Association.

Give me more specifics and I might be able to respond with a more specific answer.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

Posted by: "Douglas Harding" <doug.harding@iowacentralrr.org>