Re: [CBQ] Re: Red cab roofs [2 Attachments]

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Red cab roofs [2 Attachments]
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 19:53:28 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1454183621; bh=DeGpKpQa1ZTX9PrLD/iXa18nGz2b8a3caScNF5mLUAA=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ZjEZJvJ6Nv9SR+3UzmNGcSjUKUpJW9WQofIFym+VoM25BKfH9MdVPgUDFwCaFLmMaglmJNuaggaS2hrjYlYZuK5lUFbTM4gM04s2z8S/PIQiuOW9emrx57YVtR9yat67dnj7T3iyU4I3QP/N05PPs9DrAyGlCXy4tG118bAfzqY=