Re: [CBQ] Q Steam Being Scrapped At NWS&W

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q Steam Being Scrapped At NWS&W
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 14:39:28 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1445870501; bh=Z39T6eg6UAlprTs7ZQhUuCJyIcHm+wNDbA6NuzkAayQ=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=WLKJXWZ9bVfHrPdrNQWoxH8V14qlZScLwUvCMp14cXQg4tk8GPHAWUbLcRQbcION7FiqX8Rfe5akO5ma0jwRyrESFbWtvEERL361+51yFCV/bNdKWbculOb53JTYHaBEKAuHR/DG7wcuwrA9z1ec2NgeJnfc/kNuXS3rZsZzRIQ=