Re: [CBQ] Emp.TT's ?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Emp.TT's ?
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 14:27:02 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1445869827; bh=23Z44gQcTml0Au3e0ilGhmnUuxXcNdoXnrtl9vEGD+M=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=1EoRHxP+/RGIwr72Y8OhcAHDj2DUgviAs8wQvoxO8QgsOQIsmcCexw4Q4ApW3B/2NmicaYK8dQva3EMPjnF0vUr4KaipUtxXxBUPl1cUD3iERyZBrxENf7OnLEER5R2n6USxt2qUdzRDQ1NerKFVokAKs3e68L3bx0eecQnEq8M=