Re: [CBQ] Color Of CB&Q MOW Vehicles & Equipment

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Color Of CB&Q MOW Vehicles & Equipment
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 17:59:55 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1445450573; bh=0vxhKkGH7HV9hYRTU7rdIdB5YvkxnEMY9SucbYiAOYw=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=XTq9SqUtoYYALAnm3DBdNBWF6sbTwsT8kGWIBCzdZzj0fYoIPIzbfhs7GxL1BzSqgFr3kMEr81c68b127OTnGEgNol7XK4+5JURMhowuaGzJKKFnClVGa/XsaRezi+l5Kd99x7SHNdOef43PfRSyugWKwml97lFsYjc+d4Hrq9c=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Paul
Sorry for the delay but was in Texas playing with the grand kids.
The Dump Truck at the Montgomery Sheep Yard was a  Dark Blue Chevy while the feed truck was orange but I think that was owned by the sheep co.
Steve in SC