Re: [CBQ] Proposed but never built CB&Q steam?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Proposed but never built CB&Q steam?
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 12:01:33 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

October 5, 2015

Mike - This comment of your's ought to appear on a Pennsy List:

God only knows what Pennsy wanted to buy... probably duplex drive Big Boys with pantagraphs and traction motors in the tenders and the whole thing streamlined by Raymond Lowey!!!
Absolutely boggles my imagination.... Thanks and best regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL