Re: [CBQ] Re: Videos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Videos
From: "Jim's Junction trains28@bresnan.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:34:33 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1443202473; bh=QqdRYzxJvNF1/7eHacdNxB0o5DXgQCROaaP2iP48jYk=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=0MSj8LPv4eZaM7J61drF6SmDskD/RQbgeWnT5JHaesWpffOxownLAlBcvfr0alux5KjgfGAw1XPt68HSoTHorLdYRePaqSGDVMe3dcXzM8hHZwYuhE9dn5Ap0SH2wx3vwdWWlnP3ebdCy3vxWS5VBB3jCK6q5GiaxS/WAAPZFAU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

One other thing that should be clarified is that, as the cars came out of the factory, they were assembled into 11 car sets with the proper type of cars in each consist- and no attempt was made to keep the sets pure CB&Q, pure WP or pure D&RGW. There were cars from each owner in every set- like a shuffled deck of cards.

   John Olson