[CBQ] O5 drawings

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] O5 drawings
From: "Dale Grice dfgrice@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 08:42:29 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I have finished the upload of O5 drawings to dropbox.

Here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l30i7hitafypzoe/AACqdcVbABQ2aO0HN7EDHsOFa?oref=e&n=58915813

Dropbox will ask you to sign in or create an account. It is real easy and doesn't take a lot of effort. Then you can download them. Right click on the title and a download option is available. They are very large as I had them scanned at a good resolution and grey or color so that no detail was lost.

There are basically 3 drawings. Elevation, Cross Section, and Tender. All the others are modifications that I made for import into AutoCAD.

If this doesn't work for those those interested, let me know and I'll burn a DVD.

Dale Grice

Posted by: Dale Grice <dfgrice@gmail.com>