Re: [CBQ] Re: The Use of Class Lights on GP 7's and 9's

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: The Use of Class Lights on GP 7's and 9's
From: "runextra@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 12 Jun 2015 10:21:44 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1434129705; bh=0O06gFCXhS6JCUpa5j+hSkfDt/uhd4pfq0vvQj3x7LM=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=qTaY87YNjkRAE3IrMliQ0ZVPIN+zyicWkoX3ooLWjAQT+l1fSl9UFGKgqrox+6KQYLtxBLBGN9+XW5imf3qNoBXIpr6ltVHn5/jhDcvtBoUeqExuHcXjg2BY+w2+OLYiPmUjZPi8MgDcHivp7eiig9ucLVBYS6lUiuEENu/GkdU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Here is a simple way of dealing with trains displaying green class lights/green flags (technically called signals but don't confuse the word with block signals)...

During the train orders era when I was operating an inferior train I always simply considered any train I met that was showing green signals to be a "ghost train", green signaled trains did not affect the operation of my train in any way. They just didn't "count", you could totally ignore them. The only trains I was concerned with were those displaying no signals at all or those displaying white signals.

Posted by: runextra@gmail.com