Re: [CBQ] Re: Nifa was Decorah

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Nifa was Decorah
From: "Michael Woodruff mwoodruff54@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 13:12:56 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1433180583; bh=5QST2bUmiX8DZtzxvm+l/4n1D3yJiHYX+GpeGT+fcgM=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=4QrqM6kTOdejmXTekZXXZhrXX5T5WPUApyi/dyYlncF9ixt3gY/5J2c1T0BV09hm5V99AYXm1WHBRAZy3bTvJKivciaft+7hc2dk3YvJJQXtMbGNlCikFiWZUMivS1DrC/63V7bYxzYPgpeXd4k78phnSG73Axe7xPSeAdPz/4A=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Here is the NIFA branch bridge over the Tollway, which I understand has since been removed:

msw
largofl