RE: [CBQ] Re: Decorah

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Decorah
From: "'Rupert & Maureen' gamlenz@ihug.co.nz [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 15:03:58 +1200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1433214241; bh=1qQJ4RB/AxqT7MgwyrowgH6WjkOkEf1r4BrbDx6rZOg=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=n/KJeCu/1w+lIcfzCtocVgzomjevQ6xGToTzYJ1Lkm4SHR02TALZ7TR28SrUpetBJxGt7vu5IKRcf1yM6wwJJq8ut/PAzbyfo7XZa/VD0sv+TXK9ful09ADfh5gAbkmOnEZDQ12Md16b9oj1XKg9PFxPShbhJr1dXwvo0vkb03c=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Bill. Another brick in the wall.

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ