Re: [CBQ] Bob Chick

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Bob Chick
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 22:41:10 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1429843271; bh=/HRp1j81puFX5ZMgC22jXj97zwmiXrYlJyBXbIRmyx0=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=JGLtR+d0L60XJhmLyDiExVSwH2STod6PNJUAtFvIpWHSgD4aiYLudYVrR5twObYvv4gyDAXZO6JQeJ1aUW6YxUpTOgB4q+pdDmBXi5yb4ICk8YdWFWHJxcLZEfNq1OT2+HuT4S424clTr7dbkDLtOTI2jtlsWnDDwQn3uVe8/Qg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

John et al   Al Holck and I once had a discussion about what  "protect" a job or assignment meant..It was almost always used when assigning someone to a job whether as trainman, engineman or clerk.

A couple more:  "See no failure"..."get that lined up"..."be governed accordingly"  acknowlege and oblige".."develop the facts, discover the cause and determine your responsibility, if any, in connection with.....some sort of "incident...involving a rules violation and/or damage.

Pete