Re: [CBQ] Re: Q Switch Marker Lamp with Amber lenses ?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Q Switch Marker Lamp with Amber lenses ?
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 03:00:29 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1429844612; bh=LXQ3euybvkIn13Q74MZVMaZ7TktXjwepq51tm4/QwQ4=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=n2P+xNASWdbn9tV6eSK3dHa0gV7XA9T9O54KxNTTNEq56AvJ/qZg3gbcv8LQaBVkqV8vfq3wW349hUxkvCVsrNcYbNWyCHwSGM7N3NaSTjuPA7ZcFvuEp5NxxJ91/F2pA5ixLxcPICiA9h/hXWa/lIGyEe2DQxFq6ytI4eK8gN4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo
It is like an A plate on a signal.  Its in the rule book and only one place I ever saw one
Steve in SC