Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Hopper Car Models

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Hopper Car Models
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 15:47:22 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1426020445; bh=OvJmt0ug+A5Tkq7bJiyYF4auegaHU9MVqwE2LGk5foU=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=v+k173ZMsdVtuBa/R4jpMTvWBkBgqt/CKe9ygJrqEzBmtRffuTSfx3aXMYAPLxg+mfbDB3v/amV+/B5jwo5Wn7u/IyQX/gKwqXs1nhku9PebBtwgwL7GKM4nFtlUmgmqrENX9zUFKYqFiEZPlxALUcqwMJWS0nBRzA93FIH+IDo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Usually the spring meet swap has several model sellers. It's April 11th

Leo Phillipp