RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Hopper Car Models

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Hopper Car Models
From: "Rick rkeil6721@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 13:07:17 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1426010839; bh=JaVYvjO/bVyO7gyCUa043VQHxHz6cTSYIHHylFHeYSU=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=CUgSt353eMarlfdJJt8LL7fZopM/g6JKU9LbUd2ImR0ytFArKHxzIe4L0123y6yZD2i7lEE9pMw/BKvFYOFEIRICXkMCSZzFbdjv2y+N7f6aXK6HKs/W/IhaDlDsXyzt5ksWmjbu1LlPyIhsmbkDic4m6hOW+SqLnKgwcX+8DIM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Scott

The Q hauled coal in composite gondolas too and Intermountain (IIRC) is releasing some soon and they also had kits for sale at one time, they would be mineral red.

Ricky Keil

Papillion, NE