Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Hopper Car Models

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Hopper Car Models
From: "Bill Hirt whirt@fastmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 11:49:02 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1426006144; bh=/VC595I/x3YWSJSfNq5EBXLz7wiOJ0nO+2m0hCRSNwc=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=mG8Rdi43jX4Va8MPzEZIN1kJzZ5Tq4XGvj7l4vy575gX3iF7fkEjl4PE6MFLTvkKINf2a2k9wXthFsv8m6ZyBBP9KDitCXao2MiEcdpl+Eqqav8rm7jc7rzyTFDsaqzofENd6rvKJIwszUSXqfLdDfC8J03SzoGxNx0IGckmLT4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Scott,

The Accurail and Stewart 70 ton Offset Side Triple Hoppers are available. However, if you are looking for twin hoppers, the Proto 2000 open composite hopper is still available and Walthers seems to run them regularly.

There are dearth of open hopper models for most railroads because each had their own unique design.

Bill Hirt