RE: [CBQ] Can Anyone ID This Image [3 Attachments]

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Can Anyone ID This Image [3 Attachments]
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 08:00:59 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1425909715; bh=VcmZtTOO+/UomDLny/2Qet5cMJZNxPIZRY9YNYHKdDM=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=0GKrMIHEKnFeAFMXSGwLDFfqlRH7BB3es2yrIi2bEFmLRZ34v77IpZ3HBirqT+t8Vc1eK/e4A+DRn2oZ2VyiMh+FrduQnHYVP762KFneYcYU1LRmMFqC76sYllJmqLVEggb1huHqvn+3awZ9dsUVfeVfUdm8ZyaqaRhfHuJNENw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Hol Wagner included below]

I should have checked the Corbin negative collection before saying anything!  Because when I finally did, I found that Corbin had an original negative of the shot of 1506 -- which he did not take, but which he received from one of the many people with whom he traded negatives and prints.  The view was taken at St. Joseph, Mo., on Aug. 11, 1932, but the photographer remains unidentified.

Attached are the three views I have of the 1525 at Omaha, one taken the day it was turned out (as I understand it, at Plattsmouth in the summer of 1930), another in service at Omaha in the early 1930s, and a third as it passed through Chariton, Iowa, on Jan. 18, 1933, on the way east to Eola for scrapping.  It certainly didn't last long all dolled up!

Hol