Re: [CBQ] Repacking Locations

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Repacking Locations
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 19:30:18 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1422235820; bh=4gYtoydrK5mhMYn9G5YaPFxbTUf6Eb7zD+MnsWcmlp0=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=yFbASOkEMteBKJCQ4TJ7NsmZRLsJ2FNxejiHUGQxvMv1eoBJJSI0TK3gSGWMvfmbsVWfWIZfomklI3+Z9C1WIVccb1+a4f+18KugXMwT0j3xPwTBpLlxaSfssT/f4hqlYiVjFiODPPUlPfVnhjRCSh/aPx+0FY17qp7Z/TjggCI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

It would be my opinion that they are far more repack locations,as any RIP track of any modest size would be equipped to repack.

Eola, Savanna, La Crosse, Cicero, come immediately to mind.

Leo Phillipp

Sent from my iPad